It's a scientific fact that patients, surrounded by the right kind of art, feel better and recover faster.
Art in a health care facility:
- Reduces patient stress and anxiety
- Relaxes patients so they are more receptive and responsive to treatments
- Provides a focal point for patients. When viewed during treatment, patients become more comfortable and are less likely to move around, helping to avoid repeat treatments
- Helps increase staff satisfaction, reduces their stress levels leading to better patient care, and reduces employee turnover.
- Provides a more friendly and welcoming environment for visitors. Visitors that are relaxed provide a better support system for the patient.
- Can be considered a powerful marketing tool that helps attract and retain patients, visitors, and staff.